$8.50/SF + NNN
Starting at $885.00/Month + NNN
The new National Station Development offers rare flex space in high demand sizes. The development brings approximately 44,000 SF of B-4 zoned flex space into the limited inventory Lexington market. Phase I has one unit remaining at 2,240 SF. Phase II offers suite sizes of 2,016 SF and 5,875 SF. Phase II units can be combined for additional SF. Phase III offers suite sizes of 1,250 SF which can be combined up to 3,750 SF.
Each unit will have 168 SF of office space, one restroom, one 10’x12′ drive-in door, 16’-18′ clear height, suspended gas heat in the warehouse, 200 AMP/3 phase electrical service, and a glass store front. Phase II is scheduled for delivery 4th Quarter 2019 and Phase III is scheduled for delivery 1st Quarter 2020. Units are available for pre-leasing.
- Rare B-4 zoning in the Lexington market
- Located in the high demand National Avenue Corridor
- Flexible unit sizes; one unit remaining it Phase I
- Drive-in doors for every unit
- Close proximity to downtown Lexington, New Circle Road; and I-64/I-75
- Phase II scheduled for delivery Q4 2019; Phase III scheduled for delivery Q1 2020
National Station is located in the high demand National Avenue corridor in close proximity to downtown Lexington, New Circle Road, and I-64/I-75. The development is at the corner of Richmond Avenue and National Avenue, off of Winchester Road in Lexington’s east corridor.