$15.50/SF + Utilities
Merrick Square is a three story brick/steel/concrete construction office building, electric HVAC, elevator, Modified Gross Lease-Tenant pays for utilities and interior janitorial, 64 parking spaces on site or 5.33/1,000 SF, several recent capital improvements including: new roof, new windows, parking lot, renovated common areas, and new landscaping.
Suite 200: Second floor unit offering reception area, conference room, break room, 11 offices, two restrooms, IT storage, and open areas.
- A+ Location
- Excellent Parking Ratio – 5.33/1,000 SF
- Close proximity to several restaurants, retail, and banks
- Excellent access to New Circle Road
- Rare office availability in Tates Creek corridor submarket
- Second floor unit with an elevator
Peter Barr, CCIM, SIOR
O: 859.309.0099 x221
Southeast corridor of Lexington inside of New Circle Road on Tates Creek. Directly across the street from Landsdowne Shoppes. Trade Area businesses include: Fresh Market, Baskin Robbins, Chicos, Halmark, Traditional Bank, Rite Aid, BB&T, Malone’s, The Mouse Trap, Bank of Lexington, JP Morgan Chase, WesBanco, Forcht Bank, Central Bank and more.