$16.50/SF Modified Net
The Court Square Building is in the heart of downtown Lexington and is available for Lease. The building boasts maximum visibility in the popular entertainment district. The property is nine stories tall with views of the downtown landscape, including the Cheapside Pavilion and the Lexington Court House. The property is zoned B-2B for Downtown Center Business.
- Landmark and historic building
- Best location in Downtown Lexington
- Building signage available
- Walking distance to court house, restaurant, banks, entertainment, and retail
- Excellent space for a multitude of office users
- Negotiable tenant improvement allowance available
O: 859.309.0099 x 223
The Court Square Building is located on the corner of West Main Street between Upper Street and Mill Street. The property overlooks the Fifth Third Bank Pavilion and the historic Court House. The building is located in Lexington’s Entertainment District, adjacent to 21C Museum Hotel, across the street from the Lexington Financial Center, and one block from Rupp Arena, Triangle Park, and The Square. Dining and shopping are only seconds away.