Now Leasing the 1st Floor of the Historic James E. Pepper Bourbon Rickhouse! This unique property is in the middle of the popular and historic Distillery District and offers restaurant, retail, and office suites. The entire development is zoned Adaptive Reuse. This development is truly a unique “Kentucky” experience for locals and tourists with its craft bourbon and beer and local dining scene. Come join James E. Pepper Distilling Company, Goodfellas, Middle Fork Restaurant, Crank & Boom Ice Cream Lounge, Ethereal Brewing, The Breakroom, and Barrel House Distillery.
- MORE PARKING – 100+ space parking lot adjacent to the property + renovations to current parking lot! Asphalt work commences Spring 2018.
- Ground Floor Restroom Core: available for common use among ground floor tenants to maximize usable leased space
- Outdoor Patio fit-up on Town Branch side of 1170 Manchester Street
- 5 story building, approximately 42,000 SF per floor
- Flexible Adaptive Reuse Zoning
- Signage Available
- Parking on-site
- Soaring 15-16′ ceilings
- Significant daylighting with large expanses of glazing and overhead glass doors
O: 859.309.0099 x 222
The Rickhouse is situated with frontage on Town Branch Creek in downtown Lexington Kentucky. The building sits in the James E. Pepper Distillery campus that is experiencing rapid development.